Due to expansion and new business wins, we are searching for ambitious, reliable and responsible recruits to join us and build your career with our team of moving professionals.
- Job No
- £9.55 per hour plus overtime at time and a half
- Permanent - Full time
- Closing Date
- 14th October 2022
McGimpsey’s is a family run business that has been established for over 35 years providing worldwide moving, storage & shipping solutions. We pride ourselves in our high standards of customer service, care, and skillset.
If you are successful in your application, you will be professionally trained for your specific role and this training is continuous throughout your career with us. You will be working as part of a team and assisting your Crew Leader in all aspects of the job.
Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, is hardworking and enthusiastic and is willing to learn. They must be able to work as part of a TEAM (both large and small) as this varies depending on specific job requirements.
- Aged 18+ (for insurance purposes)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comply with the Company's non-smoking policy
- 5 Year Service Recognition/Bonus
- Holiday Pay (average wage) on top of paid annual leave
- Continual Professional Development
- Continuous in-house McGimpsey Academy training
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Free On-Site Parking
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Completing paperwork as required.
- Assisting Crew Leader in all aspects of the job.
- Working with a team of Drivers & Porters.
- Specialist packing, moving & storing.
- Loading & unloading into our warehouse & trade partners warehouses.
- Overnight trips throughout UK and Ireland
- Local house removals.
- Working on specialist logistics contracts held by McGimpseys.
- Maintaining good vehicle cleanliness