- Job No
- £10.27 per hour plus benefits
- Full time, permanent
- Closing Date
- 31 March 2023
McGimpsey’s is a family run business that has been established for over 35 years providing worldwide moving, storage & shipping solutions. We pride ourselves in our high standards of customer service, care, and skillset.
If you are successful in your application, you will be professionally trained for your specific role and this training is continuous throughout your career with us.
Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, is hardworking and enthusiastic and is willing to learn. They must be able to work as part of a TEAM.
It is essential you have excellent organisation skills, are company and customer orientated and are keen to learn all aspects of the job.
Problem solving and using your own initiative is key to this role as no day is the same and you will be responsible for your clients relocation from start to finish in a fast paced office environment.
We want to recruit candidates who want to pursue a career - not just a job.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Min 6 months experience working in a busy office environment
- Interested in pursuing a career in this role
- IT literate with experience in using Microsoft word and excel
- Monthly commission
- Quarterly bonus
- Private Healthcare
- McGimpsey wellbeing initiative
- Free onsite parking
- 5 Year Service Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Continuous in-house McGimpsey Academy training
- Continual Professional Development
- Pricing moves and providing quotations to clients
- Main point of contact for your client from start to finish
- Booking moves into the diary and completing all required paperwork
- Invoicing and collecting payments from clients
Return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save a blank copy of your Application Form to your desktop before entering your detailsDownload Application Form