Due to expansion and new business wins, we are searching for ambitious, reliable and responsible recruits to join us and build your career with our team of moving professionals.
- Job No
- £8.93 per hour plus overtime at 1.5x times after working 40 hours
- Casual with option of a full time, permanent contract in due course depending on performance
- Closing Date
- 13 December 2021
McGimpsey’s is a family run business that has been established for over 35 years providing worldwide moving, storage & shipping solutions. We pride ourselves in our high standards of customer service, care, and skillset.
If you are successful in your application, you will be professionally trained for your specific role and this training is continuous throughout your career with us. Our fleet which are all fitted with state of the art sat navs, telematics systems & CCTV allowing your daily vehicle checks and orders to be completed online. Our fleet is modern, purpose built and we operate an going fleet replacement program.
Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, is hardworking and enthusiastic and is willing to learn. They must be able to work as part of a TEAM (both large and small) as this varies depending on specific job requirements.
- Aged 18+ for insurance purposes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comply with the Company's non-smoking policy
- Completing paperwork as required.
- Working with a team of Drivers & Porters.
- Specialist packing, moving & storing.
- Loading & unloading into our warehouse & trade partners warehouses.
- Local house removals.
- Working on specialist contracts held by McGimpseys.